Sunday, November 8, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

As a few of you have noted, I never mentioned my latest trip to New England. I relied on my advertisements to get the word out. Sadly, I have neglected my blog for several weeks and that led to some of you missing out on my last visit. Mea culpa.

I'll keep my travel schedule up to date here religiously.

Having said that, I must add that I am incredibly happy to be home in San Francisco. This town is a glimmering gem - undulating with Victorian beauty and buzzing with bohemian charm.

I have been away for far too long! Hoping to enjoy this gorgeous season here in my home base as much as possible...however there is another trip to New England on the horizon. Again, my blog entries will reflect any upcoming travel plans.

-Mistress Felina

No comments:

Post a Comment